slow - simple - soulful - sustainable
As at 1 November 2020
This privacy notice provides you with details of how I (Marjolijn Poutsma @ The Slow Living Guide) collect and process your personal data through your use of www.theslowlivingguide.co.uk, including any information you may provide when you purchase a product or service, sign up to my newsletter or request a free download.
My full details are:
Marjolijn Poutsma at The Slow Living Guide Email address: email@example.com
If you wish to make a complaint about how I collect and/or use your data you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk). I will always try to resolve any issues you have before you need to contact the ICO.
If you wish to update any information that I hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which data I collect
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. I may use certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name, and title.
- Contact Data may include your delivery address, email address and telephone number.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use the website.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications.
How I collect data
I collect data in the following ways:
- When you fill in a form or information request, or communicate with me directly by email or post.
- When you subscribe to my newsletter, sign up to receive a free download or buy one of my products;
- Technology data collection: through cookies as you use my site.
How I use your personal data
I will only use your data for the following purposes:
- To fulfil the contract between us (eg to send a digital download or physical product).
- To personalise your experience and allow me to deliver the type of content and products you are most interested in.
- For communication and marketing purposes where you have given me permission to do so.
- If I need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
I will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes I collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
If you wish to stop receiving communication from me at any time, please unsubscribe at the bottom of any marketing email from me, or email me directly at email@example.com.